Friday, July 29, 2011

Tina beana ballerina



WOW! My first true and best friend in the military life as a spouse!!! Girl we have been through SOME TIMES together! Ups n downs, hard and easy, tough and good, amazing and terrible! Most importantly, I picked you to hold my hand, guide me and Brian, into bringing our first born child into this world! I could not have been more blessed to have had you in the room, seeing him be born right there with us! You will NEVER again be listed a friend, you are my family. God placed us in each others lives for a reason and that reason was to give us both the sister we've never had and never will have. Words are simply not enough and will never give you the justice you deserve for being the amazing woman that you are! I love you and I can not wait to see you again! You are one of the few and by few I mean you are one of the 5 girls from Cherry Point that I can not wait to see again! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment