Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our friendship in a "nut" shell

Jessie, let me tell you about a girl named Jessie. She is the funniest, coolest, most awesome girl ever. If you want to have a great time, lots of laughs, and amazing memories then you need to have Jessie in your life! Since I met her we have shared some amazing times together! This girl can make me laugh so hard that I feel as if I'm going to explode! LOL She is a "nut" and I love her to pieces! Her son, Cam, is one of Xavier's best friends here in Japan. He cries when we talk about leaving Japan because he is terrified he'll never see Cameron again. :-( I promised him that we will take vacations to see that he sees him again. I'm sadden at the thought of leaving and the possibility of never finding another person to make me laugh the way she does. She is so super creative, smart, driven, and a great person. The biggest thing that drew me to her is her attitude and her out-spokenness. We are so much alike that it's actually scary. LOL So to sum up our friendship in a "nut" shell, she's AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. So, that picture would be the one to choose. Look at my face. Two peas in a pod for sure. I am glad that I can put a smile on your face. To me, there is nothing better than laughing. I think that the moving away thing is one of the hardest parts of being a military wife. You make some great friends at these different duty stations, yet have to leave them behind when you move on to your next. I hope that we will get stationed together again! But for now, we can definitely make the most out of the rest of our time together in Japan. <3

    ReplyDelete