Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mary Nason or Mary from the bible?

If you were to ask me if I thought this picture was Mary Nason or Mary from the Bible, I'd answer like this. BOTH! I truly believe that when Mary Young Nason was born, Mary from the Bible was reborn. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE met a young woman of her youth be so compassionate in her faith, family, friendships, and above all else, herself. This girl, can love like you have never been loved before. She forgives, she loves, she cherishes, honors, respects, acknowledges, and most of all, she's just there. What do I mean by that? I mean that when there is nothing in this world that you feel that can make your life better, turn to her, just being in her presence will make you feel a little more at ease. Everytime I would go to her house, I would feel my heart rate LITERALLY slow down, my breathing relax, my muscles let go, and my spirit felt more alive than it's ever felt. If she were a man, I'd marry her if I wasn't married and neither was she. :) xoxo I love this girl so much! We have had both hard times and amazing blessed times together. I am a firm believer that its not how little 2 friends have trials that makes a great friendship, but yet its how strong they come out of those trials together! I don't know how she feels honestly, but to me, I love her more today than I did when we first became friends and I never thought that'd be possible! She inspires me daily by the way she lives her life, raises her kids, views the world, loves her husband, honors her mother n father, and most importantly, the way she worships our Heavenly Father. She's not perfect but in my eyes she's the closest person to Mary from the Bible that I'll ever meet on this Earth! 

1 comment: