Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Childhood best friends, life long lovers

Grown up together as kids, lost touch, rekindled our friendship in high school, lost touch when he went to the Marine Corps, found each other again right before he went to Iraq, and again when he got home. He was home for 8 months from Iraq before we ended up FINALLY dating after a LIFETIME of wanting to be together and just never made a move on either of our parts. We got together in October 2005 and was married February 3, 2006. Our life together has been far from smooth sailing but it has been a roller coaster that I would gladly go on again! I love him with everything in me. Without him, I would honestly be dead or in jail. He came into my life at the perfect time and showed me that there was so much more out there than the life I was leading. He has helped me get back into school, together we have created 2 amazing little boys that are my everything, and every time I look at him, my heart skips a beat. Hearing him play his guitar literally takes my breath away. He is so talented, sweet, caring, and loving... He can be not so sweet and loving but hey we all have those days so who am I to judge him for having flaws and bad days? There are times I would love nothing more than to knock him out but there are sooooo many more days that I just sit back and look at him and say to myself "How in the HELL did I get soooo lucky??" BABY I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE AND HELPING GET ME BACK ON TRACK! WITHOUT YOU I'D BE NOTHING AND I'D HAVE NOTHING. I OWE YOU MY LIFE! 5 years and going strong, I can't wait to grow old with you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment