Friday, July 29, 2011

My guardian angel



Gary Lynn Ridley, DOB 4-6-1056, DOD 1-16-2008, RIP daddy.  I will never in my life find another man who loved me as much as you did. I was a daddy's lil girl and a momma's lil angel without a doubt. I'll forever keep you alive through stories, pictures, conversations, and memories! As long as I'm alive you will never be truly dead. Xavier knows you and misses you and loves you so much. He doesn't understand that you will never be physically back yet, but he will, and when he does, he'll be grateful that he knows so much about you already. Same goes for Bricen. There's not a day that goes by that I dont shed at least a few tears over you daddy. I just simply do not know how to move on without you. I don't want to, I don't know how to, and I don't want to learn. I just want you to come back. I know that you were far from perfect but we all are. God didn't create perfect humans. I would love to have a good fuss with you right now, cause at least that would mean that I was in your physical presence just one more time. I know you are probably so upset that its been over 3 years and I'm still grieving. I can't help it. You are my daddy, my father, my friend. I miss you!!!! I miss calling you just to hear you say how hot it was under whatever car or tractor that you were rebuilding the motor on that day. I miss my mechanic. I miss my Mr. Fix-it-all. I miss my if I can't fix it the right way, I'll rig it somehow. HAHAHAHAAHA I just simply miss you more than words will EVER be able to express!! Rest in Peace daddy, I'll see you again one day! It's my ultimate goal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment