Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A sister, not by blood but by God

Let me just say that my life as you know it would be nothing like it is and I would not be 1/2 the friend I am today without this girl! Her name is Danielle Goodwin, I met her at Cherry Point, NC. She came into my life through a mutual friend whom I will also blog about later. I can not stop thanking the good Lord above for Dani. She is truly the best friend I could have ever been blessed with. She is one amazing mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, you name it, she's IT! You are gonna get sick of hearing how much I truly love her. Not a day goes by that I dont think about her. We may not talk daily now like we used to due to being 1/2 a world apart, but if you ask either of us, I'm sure the answer will be the same when it comes to whether or not we are still best friends. I will die saying she's my best friend. Her family is apart of mine and vice verses. Dani is a wonderful Christian girl, beautiful inside and out. As I sit here writing this, the tears are rolling. I would honestly give a kidney to see her again. It's been 2 long painful and joyful years since I saw her last. Saying goodbye was hell but saying hey again will be a taste of Heaven. I can't wait to hug her up and take some much needed girl time to catch up. Girl I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME! I MISS YOU TO PIECES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment