Wednesday, July 27, 2011

friend or angel?

Have you ever met a person or someone come into your life and you find yourself asking, is this person meant to be my friend or my angel/blessing? I have! Alex Hignett is her name and let me tell you, she became like a sister to me at a time in my life that I honestly could have gave up and been ok with that decision. I love this girl to pieces. She helped me recover from so much in such a short period of time. i don't think I've met a person like her in Japan yet. She's crazy n wild n fun but yet sweet, caring, loving, and sexy at the same time.   ;-) hehe Her n her family have left Japan now and are in Cali =( I miss her so much! We may not have hung out everday or even talked everyday for that matter, but she was the type of friend that I knew if I needed/wanted to talk to her at anytime, all I had to do was call. Her door was always open to those she cared about, and she was always willing to listen no matter what you needed to talk about. Grant it, she's gonna voice her opinion and thought about it, whether you like it or not LOL but that's just one more thing that made me love our friendship that much more. I honestly can not wait to get to the states to see her and her family again! In this crazy military lifestyle I lead, its very hard to find true and lasting friendships. I've been blessed to had her to my few. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment