Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow what a week!

Well where do I start? It's been a TERRIBLE week but I still trying to find some good that has came from it. My kids and I as well as Brian are all feeling much better, healthy, and living! First off, Bricen has his daddy's temper... Takes A LOT to get him mad but once he's that mad, someone will get hurt and fast! We were at a friend's house, who lives out in town in a Japanese house, and Bricen n her youngest son got into a pushing fight. Bricen is 19 months and her son is 26 months old. Mind you, Japanese doors are all made of either paper or glass, but luckily their glass don't shatter n go everywhere like American glass. Bricen ended up shoving this 26 month old boy into a door and shattering the bottom half of the glass completely out!!!! THE BOY WAS FINE, NOT EVEN A SCRATCH ON HIM. We ended up having to pay for the glass needless to say, and we were more than happy to pay for it since our son broke it. Then, I missed 2 dr's appointments for my follow up to make sure all the cervical cancer cells are gone in order to get my clear medical check ride. Today, I show up at 1030am for Bricen's 18 month well child check up appointment that I was told was at 1045am, only to learn that it was at 1015am and now they can't see him til 1400 (200pm). We go back home for lunch and naptime. Head back to the clinic at 1330 (130pm) and get pulled over for speeding.. 40 km in a 30 km..... UGH! Now I am LATE AGAIN! Ok so we go in and get checked in and everything is golden til the corpsman decides to be rude and a jerk to not only me but my kids. Bricen gets a great report, he is off the charts on everything, super advanced and intelligent. We get his shots and such, get to the car, roll the windows down as it is around 90 degrees or more. Once we get to my friend Jessie's house, I go to roll the windows back up only to find that when I rolled them down, the drivers door window came off the track!!! I call the shop and they are not only booked but also short staffed til SATURDAY!! Now I have to tape a trash bag (HOW GHETTO!!!!!) over my window at night and if it rains until Saturday when they can get to fixing it. MAN what a long day today was and it only made my week even longer!!!! It's now 2223 (1023pm) and my kids have been in bed for a couple hours. I am thinking this mommy deserves an extra long hot shower tonight.    :(

No comments:

Post a Comment